Ingredient Focus: Hyaluronic Acid
What is Hyaluronic Acid and what does it do?
It is naturally produced by the human body, and is found in the skin, connective tissues and eyes. Hyaluronic Acid binds together with water to retain moisture, helping to promote a healthy and supple complexion. It is also used to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and even dermatitis.
If you are struggling with dry skin, Hyaluronic Acid serum will help to maintain balanced moisture levels. This product can be used for a variety of reasons across all age groups -
- It’s great to use for problematic younger skin, whether for a teenager or a person in their twenties. It will hydrate the skin without encouraging break outs.
- In your thirties, your body will be working a little bit harder therefore your skin may appear to look tired. Your collagen and Elastin levels will start to decrease too; however by incorporating a rich serum such as Hyaluronic Acid into your daily routine will give your skin the boost it needs.
- During your fourties, the onset of wrinkles may begin (skin cell activity will start to slow down), therefore using a high concentration of Hyaluronic Acid can penetrate the skins layer of living cells to prolong a youthful complexion.
- Due to the menopause, skin cell structure and activity usually changes. Using serums, day creams and night creams containing Hyaluronic Acid will help with intense hydration to combat deep lines and wrinkles. This can be followed up with a lymphatic facial massage to drain toxins and invigorate facial muscles.
Level 7 products containing Hyaluronic Acid:
Symbiosis - CBD and Hyaluronic Acid Age Illuminating Cannabidiol Mask
- Two step beauty-boosting treatment that works to refine the skin before brightening and illuminating.
- Rich in antioxidants and anti-ageing properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid penetrates deep into the skin improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.
- CBD prevents pore clogging whilst rejuvenating the skin.
Attune Skincare - Eye Contour Balm
- Revitalising balm infused with HA that brightens dark circles reduces puffiness and improves skins elasticity.
- Contains aloe to relieve dry, sensitive and stressed skin
- Recommended to fight fine lines, dark circles and dryness.
DR OH Beauty - Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Innovate 3-fold Hyaluronic Acid serum that has everything you are looking for to get fresh, revitalised skin.
- Clinically tested and proven by science.
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid, Bentain, lactic acid, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Urea
Valmont - Hydra 3 Regenetic Gel
- Cream for lasting hydration
- Forms an invigorating, protective film and will ensure soft skin until the next morning.